Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Not your mom's Glamour Shots!

If anyone has been watching Kathy Griffin's "My Life on the D-List" you were probably blown away like I was by her Betty Paige photographs by famed fashion photographer, Mike Ruiz. Kathy has been using Mike Ruiz for her promotional campaigns as well as for the cover of her book. Upon visiting his online portfolio, I was overjoyed to see his photographs for Lance Bass, Brooke Shields, and even Miss Piggy. I was most impressed by Morgan Fairchild, making her appear as a 20s something rock star. Mike's ability to take a well known star and completely make them look like someone else is so beautiful and astonishing at the same time. Mike, please take my photo!
















Check out more photos at www.MikeRuiz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment