Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally, something good on TV!






Not that I don't adore the Dsquared2 boys and the Zoe Camp, and I don't want to take away how happy I am Project Runway is back in the Big Apple (and I live in and love LA), but "Kell on Earth" is definitely one of the most anticipated shows (for me) to premier on Bravo.
Kelly Cutrone has been my favorite personality on "The Hills" and the "The City" with her fighting-for-blood work ethic that I adore, and her no-nonsense, biting management of her company, People's Revolution. My favorite line ever from the "The Hills" is when Kelly is mentoring LC on her coaching of friend, Steph Pratt. 
“You might want to kiss her on the cheek but I’d put a gun to her back and make sure she stands up straight”.
Finally, my idol, Cutrone is bringing us in her world, as she juggles one of the most reputable fashion PR and fashion show production companies in the world, all while being a single mom. "Kell on Earth" will definitely show us the softer side of the fashion queen, but I am sure there will be plenty of blood as she and her company conquers fashion week.
"Kell on Earth" premiers February 1st on Bravo.

Check out more videos and Kelly's bio at http://www.bravotv.com/kell-on-earth

No comments:

Post a Comment