Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Cheers to a new year and a new decade my cyberland fashionistas.  It will definitely be interesting to look back at the aughts and be dissecting what fashion trends and tribulations we were wearing during the decade.  But let's look to the future, and no better to do that with than Nicholas Ghesquiere for Balenciaga.
Jason and I were spending some time in the OC yesterday, and we stopped by the Balenciaga store at the famed South Coast Plaza.  It wasn't until we were leaving the store when Jason insisted that I go back to see the video screens previewing Spring 2010.  The shoes made me gasp out of sheer joy (plus I was so proud of Jason identifying the importance of these shoes in my life).
The whole collection brings to mind devochkas going to the moloko bar, mischievous and sleek.  These girls are ready to forget the aughts (and the bad economy), and party like its twenty-one hundred.

1 comment:

  1. Jason you have a good eye! Andre I'm so glad I stumbled upon this amazing blog, I'm looking forward to updating my wardrobe with your fashion forward recommendations. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete